AuditSoft improves your audit efficiency and quality. (FREE Trial License below!)
Based on ISO 19011 (guidelines for auditing management systems) AuditSoft facilitates the natural flow of an audit and automates many of the frustrating administrative tasks and calculations that consume time, cause problems, and don’t add value to the audit.
” I love the AuditSoft program. It has reduced my audit time by 60%, and it allows me to enter items as they are completed throughout the year. It gives me a real time look at my COR™ audit progress and where my gaps are. I highly recommend using this program, there is nothing better on the market. “
Main values of AuditSoft
- Audit Clarity – Clear workflows, heads up scoring, issues flagging, and linking to legislation and guidelines all help provide clarity to the auditing process.
- Audit Efficiency – Linking to legislation, automation of workflow, automation of calculations, and automated report generation all work together and can save between 50% – 70% of the time spent on an audit.
- Audit Quality – Linking questions to guidelines to legislation gives auditors a clear view of what is being checked, reduction in administrative work gives more time for value added tasks.
- Audit Professionalism – Automated generation of a board room ready report with data file links directly with minimal input.
- System Agnostic Audit – Audit any type of system. Regardless wether the system is paper based, SiteDocs, Ecompliance, in house designed, or other, AuditSoft can be used for any audits to drive audit efficiency.
COR™ IHSA Tools
COR™ 2020 Audit tool – First Audit tool approved by IHSA for COR™ 2020 Audits – Available Now – Get started Below!
COR™ 2020 Transition tool – Transition your COR™ 2015 certification to COR™ 2020 – Available Now
- Easy to track progress, gaps, and issues through the audit.
- See any attachments and flag strengths, corrective actions, or areas for follow-up
- Color coded for easy recognition of problem areas
- Red means a fail of a section.
- Numbers turn Black when you have passed a section