Features & Benefits
- All audit tasks are captured along an intuitive automated process flow within the application
Aligned with ISO 19011 guidelines
- Aligned with the ISO 19011:2018 guidelines for auditing
Collaboration & Team Audits
- Facilitates team audits to increase efficiencies and collaboration on larger audits
No More Spreadsheets & Paper
- No need for additional spreadsheets and other paper-based tools used in a traditional manual auditing
Detailed Report Generation
- Final report is generated with a mere click of a button
Areas for Improvement Report Generated
- Separate suggestion for improvement (CAPA) report can be generated
Significant Time Savings
- Due to the automation significant time saving, and efficiencies are created
Better Trending & Data Analysis
- Better comparative data analysis and trending ability
Drives Continuous Improvement
- Facilitates the identification of gaps in your management system supported by verifiable evidence.
Evidence Verification on Demand
- All audit findings and conclusions are supported by proof of relevant, sufficient and verifiable evidence
Increased Transparency, Reliability & Credibility
- Enforced guidelines and rules ensure the process is transparent, reliable and credible
Increased Inter-Auditor Consistency
- Inter auditor consistency is ensured through the use of very clear explicit guidelines
AuditSoft was founded by a team committed to reinventing OHSMS Auditing. Through the application of innovative technology and Design Thinking we have enhanced not only the process, but also the level of value-add. The value is realized through trusted actionable audit outcomes that help mitigate associated OHS risk, drives continuous improvement, proves good corporate governance and goes beyond just compliance.
Our purpose is to reinvent OHS Auditing. To enable, through technology, an evidence-based audit process, compliant with ISO 19011:2018 guidelines, to drive credible, reliable, reproducible and value-add audit results. To have OHS audits play a trusted role in:
- managing and mitigating OHS risks within the auditee’s places of work,
- driving continuous improvement of their OHS management system; and
- being an integral part of their due diligence process to prove good corporate governance and social responsibility & sustainability
Ask Us More
AuditSoft can configure its application to support your specific evidence-based audit criteria.
Contact us now to learn how AuditSoft can work for your organization.
- Fill out this brief form with your basic information.
- Provide any additional details about your specific needs.
- We’ll follow-up quickly to discuss.